Saturday, May 1, 2010

i am HOME!!!!!

yay, finally after more than a month plus at BORING Kuantan, i'm finally HOME.

oh, mama was worried once she saw me entered the house, she said i was too skinny. not the slender type but more of a sick-skinny one. not pretty. my face looked pale. huuuu. i checked my weight and it was 43 friggin kilograms!!!!!! my weight usually range from 44-46kg. never 43. maybe it showed that my diet work! hahaha. i have not been eating lunch for quite some time. i'll take heavy breakfast (nasi lemak / nasi minyak), hence, the lunch skipping. hoho. and i'll have my dinner at 6.30. i havent had my MILO since the stupid monkey took it, (and the monkey took my mug too. ape, nak gi bancuh milo 3 in 1 ke?) so i guess that's why i lost so much.

tapi ni dah duduk rumah, i'll be gaining weight in no time. percaya lah. the number 43 will not stay for long. hahahaha.

oh today ( 1st of May, Labour Day) is MAMA's birthday. happy '35th' birthday Ma! i never say this often but you do know i love you so very much kan?? you're the greatest mother i've known, and very lucky to have such a caring, loving and supporting husband. i'll be more than grateful to even have half of ur happiness.

No comments: